The Taher family founders and owners of Arab Unity School are seeking a School Principal. They are committed to improvement as the school’s progress to date shows. The school has been in existence for over 40 years and has grown to accommodate over 3000 pupils. The school is located in Al Mizhar 1, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and close to Dubai International Airport.
The school is well established on a large site with specific building for each age group. It provides education to students from the Foundation stage through to A-levels. The school follows the British National curriculum and IGCSE / A-levels
The successful candidate will have:
- Expertise to lead strategically and be accountable and work with the Director and the Board of Governors.
- Experience of the British National curriculum, in particular its implementation in relation to teaching & learning and assessment.
- The ability to plan a long term strategy for the school whilst developing other opportunities as they arise will be a central focus of the position.
- A cultural understanding and ethos to lead staff and children towards excellence.
- Experience of at least 5 years in a senior educational leadership position will be a minimum expectation.
- To be available to take up post by August 2017
An experienced, skilled leader is required with well-developed personal qualities which will include resilience, flexibility and creativity, with strong communication skills appropriate for a multi-cultural student community.
If you think this is the career move please submit a letter of application outlining your core values, educational philosophy, track record of success, and why you feel you are the right person to join our team as a Principal (maximum 2 pages). An up to date CV, please include the names and contact e-mail addresses of two professional referees one of which must be your current line.
The school website address is www.arabunityschool.com
Please send completed applications to email@example.com
The closing date for completed applications is 20th April 2017