At the core of the St John Bosco Multi Academy Company is a commitment to offering quality Catholic education to the children, the families and the communities that we serve. Since starting out as a partnership between three schools in 2013 the Multi Academy has gone through three phases of growth and is now currently responsible for seven schools. The fourth and final phase of our growth strategy will commence in April 2022.
Due to the growth of the MAC and the promotion of the existing executive principal our Directors seek to recruit a
Principal for St Chad’s Catholic Primary School , Catholic Lane, Sedgley, Dudley, DY3 3UE
Leadership Scale L13-19 Start Date: 25th April 2022 / 1st September 2022
St. Chad’s Catholic Primary School, Sedgley serves the parish of St Chad’s and All Saints, Sedgley and St Peter and the English Martyrs, Lower Gornal. Our faith is very important to us and it provides the foundation for the social, emotional and educational development of our students. We are a small one form entry primary school with one class in each of the year groups from Reception through to Year 6. Our nursery successfully opened in September 2021 and is already receiving excellent feedback from parents and carers. Everyone at St Chad's is dedicated to providing the best possible education and care to every single young person we serve. We aim to give all our children an exciting and challenging faith-based curriculum so that they discover and develop their God given abilities and skills during their time at St Chad's.
We are looking for an exceptional, resilient and inspiring leader to be the Principal of St Chad’s Catholic Primary School who is able to build on our existing successes.
We are looking for someone who will:
• Have experience of having worked in, and ideally led, a successful school previously
• Have the ambition, drive and determination of an excellent leader
• Have high quality teaching skills
• Is a practising and committed Catholic with a secure understanding of the nature of Catholic Education
• Be able to articulate and share a vision of primary education within the aims and values of St Chad’s Catholic Primary School
• Have the knowledge of what constitutes quality in educational provision, the characteristics of effective schools and strategies for raising standards and the achievement of all pupils
• Understand and commit to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all pupils
• Ability to build and maintain good relationships
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with an experienced and nurturing MAC Primary School Improvement Advisor where you will be given the opportunity to broaden and develop your skills.
• A committed, hardworking and supportive team both in the school and as part of the wider SJBCA community.
• Central Services for Finance, HR, Estates and IT to enable school leaders to focus on teaching and learning
• A happy, caring and safe environment, where Staff and Governors work in partnership with parents and with the parish communities
• An inclusive and diverse culture which encourages understanding and respect for others
For further information or to arrange a visit to the school please contact email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 8th December 2021 at 12 noon. Interviews: w/c 13 December 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore, the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.