Are you ready to make our academy remarkable?
Offa’s Mead Academy is situated in Sedbury in a lovely location, with approximately 190 children on role. It is time for rapid improvement and change. Your drive, commitment and resilience will be visible, as you prepare yourself and others to take on the challenge of leading and inspiring a community to approach the new era ahead. As an existing Head or Deputy with substantial leadership experience, you will adopt an approach that sees challenges as opportunities and be solution focused.
You must be ambitious and able to:
• Be brave, discover what’s possible, push the limits and be big hearted
• Commit to each and every child inspired to choose a Remarkable Life
Offa’s Mead Academy is part of Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) national network of over 60 primary, secondary and special academies.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
• Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
• Access to CPD to enable you to grow and develop in your role
• Teachers' Pension Scheme
• Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
• The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
• Free car parking
Our new Principal will enjoy the autonomy of leadership rooted in the local community, whilst working in partnership with the regional cluster of academies and AET’s National Director of Primary Schools, Lauren Costello, with support from a committed local governing board.
Closing date: Monday 18th February 2019
Interview dates: Wednesday 27th February 2019 and Tuesday 5th March 2019 (day two will be held in London)
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Xen Yiasoumi, Recruitment Manager at Tes, on 020 3194 9678 or Xen.Yiasoumi@tes.com.
For an informal discussion or for an application form, please contact Xen Yiasoumi on the contact details above.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhance checks as part of our Prevent Duty.