It is an exciting time at Corelli College as we embark on the next stage of our school’s journey looking to build on our past successes and embrace opportunities for change. To join us on this journey we are seeking to appoint an experienced senior leader who can build a unique and inspirational place of learning. Our ideal candidate will be an existing Principal or exceptional Deputy Principal with considerable experience of running a large and diverse inner-city secondary school. We are looking for an exceptionally talented leader who will use their energy and vision to make a real impact, achieving outstanding outcomes for our students and ensuring as soon as possible that the school is recognised as a good school with outstanding leadership
The appointed candidate will already be a talented senior leader of a successful secondary school with real ambition to improve the life chances of our students regardless of their background. Corelli College is an amazing school filled with students keen to learn and proud of their school. The successful candidate will continue to develop this ethos and ensure that Corelli College is the school of choice for the local community. You will receive encouragement, support and guidance not only to develop the school but also your own career. Corelli College are on track to join Leigh Academies Trust in late 2017, allowing us to accelerate our improvement and ensure strong foundations for future growth and success.
We wish to hear from you if you really want to change our education world and are;
- An enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious school principal with a track record of success at secondary level;
- A motivational and aspirational leader with high expectations of staff;
- Confident and able to communicate a clear vision for the school;
- Able to develop children to reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance;
- Approachable and keen to work with others outside the school to ensure wide success;
- Able to establish and develop excellent relationships with the community and other stakeholders.
What we can offer you;
- A competitive salary in line with the best schools in London along with private healthcare and an opportunity to earn a performance bonus;
- The opportunity to lead a large school to good status supported by a dedicated academy leadership team;
- The chance to shape the future of the school and lead it to join an academy trust that can support its growth.
Please consult the Recruitment Pack for more information.
Application Process: Interested applicants are required to send their CV with covering letter outlining their suitability for the role directly to Richard Taylor (HR Director for Leigh Academies Trust) on email@example.com. If you wish to arrange a tour of the academy ahead of your application or a confidential conversation with the Trust’s CEO, Simon Beamish, this can be arranged by contacting Olivia Couzins (Talent & Resourcing Manager for Leigh Academies Trust) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the closing date for this position is Wednesday 20th September 2017. All applications will be personally acknowledged on receipt and we will notify candidates if they have been successful in gaining an interview on 22nd September 2017. Interviews and associated assessment activities are scheduled for Tuesday 26th September 2017 and successful candidates from day one will be invited back to a final day on Friday 29th September 2017. Candidates are asked to ensure that both these days are provisionally kept clear.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Our commitment to safeguarding is underpinned by robust processes and checks which are in place across the Trust.