ISR 21-27 - £65,384 - £75,735
Closing Date: Monday 28th January, 2019 at midday
Interviews: 12th & 13th February, 2019
Start Date: 1st September, 2019
The Governors seek a dynamic leader to provide outstanding leadership and management of our College. We wish to appoint an aspiring or existing Principal to lead our College from 1st September 2019.
Our College is a fully comprehensive single high school for students from the ages of 11 to 18, with 526 students on roll. As a College, we are committed to working with our community to support and enable us to deliver an Outstanding educational offer.
Our continued commitment is to create an ethos of inclusivity meeting the needs of every student; that challenges, supports each one to reach their full potential. As the new Principal, it is important that you share our values of "Believe, Achieve, Succeed".
We are looking for an exceptional and inspirational leader, with the ambition to take us to the next level of academic success. This is an exciting opportunity to drive forward a shared culture of excellence and sustained improvement for all our learners.
The College received its second judgement of GOOD from OfSTED in October 2017, giving the new Principal a very positive platform from which to launch the next phase of the College’s development.
If you are:
- An enthusiastic teaching professional with proven experience of school leadership and are passionate about delivering high quality teaching & learning.
- An energetic, innovative, and inspirational leader with high expectations and a clear vision that inspires the whole school community
- A possessor of flexible, interpersonal skills who values contributions from all stakeholders.
- A school leader who values strong links with the local community, and creates clear, positive lines of communication with local organisations and most importantly Parents/Carers and our local schools
We will offer you:
- A highly motivated hardworking team of staff, students and governors to work and sup-port you in this role.
- A lively, stimulating teaching and learning environment, in a new BSF build 2010, with outstanding facilities.
- The opportunity to make a real and life-changing difference to the students of this College
- Ongoing professional development, in common with all professionals at Earl Mortimer College.
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the College and the following dates have been set aside for this - Tuesday, 15th and Wednesday 16th January, 2019. If you would like to make an appointment, please contact the College Business Manager, Margaret Adams, on 01568 618 930.
To request an application pack, please contact the College on 01568 613221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.