Somerset Local Authority (LA) and The Priory Learning Trust (TPLT) are looking to recruit a passionate, innovative and visionary Principal to lead this school to the next level at this exciting time of its development.
We are committed to ensuring that education should foster in its learners a curiosity to discover who they are and what they are capable of, together with developing the resilience for them to test the boundaries of their abilities and build the skills necessary to face the future with confidence.
The new Principal must ensure that each student fulfils their unique potential. They will be expected to work with all key stakeholders to build a compelling vision for the school that drives all school improvement activities.
The successful candidate will be committed to continuous improvement of teaching and learning and ensure that improvement in all areas is recognised, encouraged, supported and celebrated.
The Principal will:
- be confident and positive with strong leadership credentials and the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of internal and external partners
- be able to build successful teams and work collaboratively with others to achieve success
- be highly self-motivated and able to motivate others
- understand how to lead and manage effectively
- be a good listener and communicator
- be able to demonstrate a good understanding of current legislation and national developments in education and know how to use resources effectively to maximise performance
To discuss the role in more detail call Neville Coles Executive Principal TPLT on 01934 511411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To book a tour of the school please contact Denise Hurr Headteacher TKAS on 01278 784881 or email email@example.com
For further information and an application form please click Apply Now, telephone our recruitment line on 01823 348270 or email SSERecruitment@somerset.gov.uk
Please state which post and school. To apply, please complete the application form with a supporting statement (of no more than two side of A4 using Arial pt.11) and return to SSERecruitment@somerset.gov.uk
If you have not been contacted by the interview dates, you should assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Closing date: Monday 19th March 2018
Shortlisting: Tuesday 10th April 2018
Interview dates: Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th April 2018