At ACG our ambition is for every one of our students to unleash their potential. Through outstanding individual care, we create grounded, critical thinking students who go on to fulfil their potential in life.
This commitment to building bright futures has driven our successful growth from a single school in 1995 to seven schools around the world today.
An international school for a global education, ACG School Jakarta provides outstanding educational services with proven quality and results, in a values-driven, supportive and multicultural environment.
ACG School Jakarta offers a continuous educational pathway from Kindergarten to Year 13 and is widely regarded as an exceptional option for Indonesian and international families seeking a world-class education
Our strong emphasis on academic learning is supported by an innovative, international curriculum and the highest quality teachers. Our students become success stories because they’re given individual attention in an environment that celebrates diversity, and fosters growth. A truly multicultural community, we combine quality education with traditional values, in a caring learning environment that brings out the very best in each student.
ACG is seeking to appoint a new Principal to lead ACG School Jakarta. The ideal candidate will be a talented professional who has the following key attributes and characteristics:
- A passionate educationalist with demonstrated excellence in teaching and a record of achievement as an innovative educator.
- Proven experience as a senior leader in a school, or a related educational setting having held some accountability at different functional levels including academics, finance and other business functions.
- A demonstrated track record of strategic innovation and implementation.
- Proven commercial and business acumen.
- Experience in International Baccalaureate would be advantageous.
- A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information about this role, please contact Jo Bell, HR Business Partner, by emailing email@example.com.
To apply directly please visit https://hr.myacg.org/positions/5240