Notre Dame Catholic Sixth Form College is a highly successful college located in the Universities area of Leeds. The College is rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, is established in the top quartile of all sixth form colleges for value added and is always oversubscribed.
The governors seek a person with the vision and ability to build on Notre Dame’s reputation for educational excellence underpinned by Catholic values.
This post could be of interest to an existing principal or senior leader in a Sixth Form College or an equivalent post holder in a school or academy having a large sixth form.
The successful applicant will:
- be a committed, practising Roman Catholic able to maintain and develop the Catholic character of the College and its willingness to welcome those of other denominations and faiths;
- have the vision to lead the College in offering outstanding educational and extra-curricular experiences for each student;
- possess the excellent interpersonal skills necessary to lead and motivate a committed, capable staff;
- have the knowledge and understanding of funding and finance essential to successfully manage a £9m+ budget;
- have undertaken professional development appropriate to the post and have achieved success in a senior management role;
- be active in promoting partnerships with students, parents, partner and other schools, the Catholic and wider community.
For further details please visit the dedicated recruitment site at www.leadnotredamecollege.co.uk or speak with our recruitment partners at Navigate: Jo Fish or Rachel Singer on 0113 287 8445
Closing date: Midday on Friday, 12th January 2018
Interviews: Preliminary technical interviews Thursday, 18th January.
Final panel interview Thursday 25th and Friday 26th January 2018.
The College is committed to Safeguarding and promotes the welfare of young people and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment.