‘An Outstanding School’
ARE YOU THE OUTSTANDING, INSPIRATIONAL PRINCIPAL THAT BRANSTON COMMUNITY ACADEMY IS LOOKING FOR?
This exciting opportunity arises due to the retirement of the present Principal. The governing body seek to appoint an outstanding leader with the vision, drive and passion to maximise the potential that exists at this popular and oversubscribed school.
Branston Community Academy is an 11-18 inclusive school of 1100 students (including 190 6th form students) approximately 4 miles from the historic city of Lincoln and is at the heart of the community it serves. Student outcomes are excellent and high levels of academic progress has been sustained for many years.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about students’ learning
- Will strategically plan for the school to remain outstanding and provide a world class education for its students
- Has exceptional communication skills
- Has a strong leadership track record
In return we can offer you:
- An attractive salary and relocation package
- Highly motivated enthusiastic learners who are keen to excel
- A positive working atmosphere with outstanding support from staff, governors and parents
- A firm commitment to your personal development and wellbeing
For further information about the role, the academy and application details, please visit our website: www.branstonca.lincs.sch.uk or call the school on 01522 880400
Potential candidates wishing to visit and have a tour of the school should contact Helen Marriott, Clerk to the Governors, on 01522 880400 to arrange a mutually convenient date and time.
Closing Date: Noon on Friday 9th June 2017
Interview dates: Monday 3rd, Tuesday 4th and Wednesday 5th July 2017.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Station Road, Branston, Lincoln LN4 1LH Tel: 01522 880400