Our new Principal will raise standards further, grow and develop leadership capacity within the academy and support the community in realising their high expectations.
We’re looking for a leader who has:
- the drive and passion to ensure significant improvements in the performance of all pupils;
- an effective management style to encourage innovation and confidence amongst staff;
- strong organisational skills and a relentless pursuit to instil strategies to improve behaviour and raise standards;
- significant experience of managing others and the ability to be able to set clear goals for staff performance;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- vision, passion and a proven record in school improvement and an enthusiasm for teaching;
- high values and expectations of achievement and behaviour;
- great teamwork and leadership skills;
- values the contribution of parents and the wider community;
- a team player who can lead and support work across our Trust .
The Nottingham Academy is part of the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT), whose vision is to inspire and to ensure every pupil thrives, makes excellent progress and succeeds, thereby transforming the life chances of its pupils.
Joining us, you can be assured that you will be joining a successful Multi Academy Trust that has a great track record in helping children to succeed no matter what their background. The Trust is dedicated to valuing and developing the workforce whether that be through ensuring a fair workload or offering access to bespoke CPD from the Learning Alliance to enhance professional growth.
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed. Please contact Alison Mason, Administration Manager on 0115 748 3380 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
For further information, please visit: http://www.greenwoodacademies.org/nar/026
Closing date: 19th September 2018 at midnight
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.