Ninestiles Academy Trust is seeking an exceptional Principal to restore Ninestiles, an Academy, to its former status as one of the most successful schools in the region and nationally.
Ninestiles led the formation and development of the Trust that now consists of four primary, and three secondary schools, and The Sixth Form College, Solihull which joined us in August 2017. Its reputation as a forward-thinking and innovative school is well-deserved. The successful candidate will enjoy the support of a creative and talented team of senior leaders and teachers, all determined to secure rapid improvements. Pupils are well-behaved and keen to learn. The school is popular and over-subscribed. The Ninestiles Teaching School Alliance, attached to the school, provides excellent opportunities for the recruitment and development of new staff.
The strong and dynamic ethos of the school and the Trust is reflected in our vision:
Strength through diversity
Ambition through challenge
Excellence through curiosity
- Can provide strong, innovative leadership to lead Ninestiles, An Academy, forward on its journey of excellence
- Have successful experience of working in a diverse, urban educational setting
- Have had a significant impact on raising standards in your current role
- Are looking for dynamic collaboration with other, high calibre Principals across the Trust
- Would relish the challenge and welcome the support of the Trust’s CEO and School Improvement Director
- Are keen to make a significant opportunity to contribute to the realisation of the shared Trust vision and strategy
- Know that you can inspire and motivate students, staff and the school community to excel
- Are a leader with curiosity, energy and determination
Then we’d like to meet you.
If you think you have the drive and vision to join our Trust family, then please contact Komrun Bibi on 0121 628 1311 for further information or visit our websites: www.ninestilesacademytrust.org.uk and www.ninestiles.org.uk for full details.
You are welcome to come and visit the school; please contact us if you would like to arrange a visit.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Ninestiles Academy Trust, Hartfield Crescent, Birmingham, B27 7QG for the attention of Komrun Bibi.
Closing date: Tuesday 5th December 2017
Interviews: 14th and 15th December 2017
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.