Phoenix College is a Community Day School catering for up to 64 pupils (currently all male) aged 11-18 and designated as having emotional, social and/or mental health issues.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, flexible, enthusiastic, committed and experienced Principal to lead our school into the next stage of its development.
• think young people are important assets, and deserve to be nurtured and respected;
• can understand and manage extremes of behaviour;
• are a visionary thinker who anticipates and leads change to build success;
• have the ability to communicate at all levels and to a range of audiences;
• have a history of outstanding leadership (SEN would be good, but not necessary);
• are able to care for and to build strong relationships with students, staff, parents, governors and others within the community
...then we would welcome your application.
Application forms and further details are available from the school. Email: email@example.com. Visits are highly recommended.
Please contact the school to make an appointment.
Closing date: 5pm, Thursday 28 September 2017
Interview dates: Wednesday 4 and Thursday 5 October 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to a successful enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).