Beacon Business Innovation Hub
Closing Date: 2pm, 25 February 2019
Interviews: 27 February 2019
Required: September 2019 (or sooner by negotiation)
Visits welcome please email: email@example.com
BBIH is a 14 – 19 aspirational alternative provision that puts young people at the heart of their success. The school benefits from a dedicated new building located on the Beacon Campus.
We offer a flexible curriculum at levels 2 and 3 which combines academic and vocational courses. Our curriculum vision is not only about equivalence, but recognises that there are different pathways and types of success leading to meaningful progression for all students.
Learners, who might have experienced difficulties in main stream, thrive at BBIH with smaller teaching groups and high level of support and interventions provided and gain higher levels of confidence and self-esteem. The invaluable dedication of staff is pivotal to the success of this provision and we are very proud of what we have so far achieved.
• We are seeking to appoint a Principal who is dynamic, inspirational and creative and has shared values synonymous with that of the School. The successful candidate will:
• translate the vision into reality
• have the knowledge and experience to lead and manage BBIH and take it to the next phase
• be an outstanding leader, able to ensure the highest possible standards of teaching and learning across the whole staff and the school
• be resourceful and keen to ensure the highest possible standards of student learning, progress and achievement
• be dedicated to providing high quality, accredited alternative learning provision