Principal | St John's School | Roma
Applications close Sunday, 14 July 2019
St John's School, Roma | K-12 | 770 students
Salary range: $162,325 to $177,577
Full time | Fixed term | 4 year contract | January 2020
St John's is looking for a new principal to join their vibrant and growing K-12 school. St John’s has a long tradition of providing quality Catholic education to the families of Roma and surrounds. Promoting the personal growth of all students through a contemporary curriculum and pastoral care is the focus of all members of this school community. With a major building project on the horizon, the school is looking for an experienced school leader who can drive the engagement of the whole school community in shaping its future strategic development. If you have successfully led staff and students through a period of change and growth, we invite you to apply.
- You will be an experienced leader who can drive the development, implementation and monitoring of high quality learning and teaching programs.
- You will inspire, support and develop a professional learning community for your enthusiastic and dynamic staff.
- You will lead the development of a shared vision for the future of the school and plan accordingly to implement these goals.
Full details are provided in the Role Description, TCS Leadership Framework and Salary and Incentives information.
Please submit your application via clicking on the apply button you will then be re-directed to finish the application. Please include:
- a response to the selection criteria, located within the Role Description
- your resume
- Suitability Declaration
- Employment Collection Notice
- Compulsory comment by Parish Priest
- Compulsory statement by current supervisor (to be completed by your current or most recent supervisor).
To discuss this role, please contact Michael Newman, Acting Senior Education Leader, Toowoomba Catholic Schools Office by email Michael.Newman@twb.catholic.edu.au.
Employment will be in accordance with Toowoomba Catholic Education Principals’ Agreement 2016-2020.