Vision for Education, the supply arm of TES and leading education recruitment specialist, is looking to recruit passionate and dedicated tutors to join the Peterborough Prison’s team on a day to day basis.
Your role as a prison tutor means you will be expected to cover a selection of classes and subjects across the prison whilst managing the behavior of the residents in the classroom according to the Prison Policy. You will be covering in the Teacher’s absence therefore solid classroom management skills are a must.
The ideal candidate:
- Have experience of supporting the development and education of pupils, including the delivery of specialist skills and knowledge
- Have the capability to adjust lesson plans to accommodate for a range of different needs
- Strong communicator and role model
- Have excellent classroom managment
- What we offer:
- £110 a day paid weekly as PAYE by our in-house payroll.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- FREE CPD training courses, to help you keep up with the latest developments and advance your career.
- Regular FREE social events, giving you the chance to network with other teachers, widen your professional contacts – and have a great night out!
- Generous refer a friend and colleagues bonus scheme.
- Friendly and experienced education consultants, who will support you throughout your placement.
- How to apply
To apply, you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Simply click on the Apply button, or contact Louise Butterworth at Vision for Education’s Peterborough branch for more information on 01733 371 371 or firstname.lastname@example.org.