A exciting opportunity has become available for the position of a Professional Assistant to the Managing Director of Student Central. Highbury are looking for a PA for 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
This role will be a fast paced busy role which will include recruiting for pre-16's and liaising with schools. You will need to ensure high quality services to internal and external customers and stakeholders. Team working and communications within an overall approach that values people will be of key importance.
Highbury College offers extensive support to new staff including:
- Regular support and coaching throughout your first year
- A Mentor who will help you settle in to the College
- A thorough Induction programme
- Access to Learning and Development including a Free Course Voucher
What we can offer you:
- A fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
- An onsite canteen, hair and beauty salon and nursery
- An onsite sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare voucher scheme and access to an online discount website
The working environment:
- You will be working within a friendly and passionate team who are specialist experts and who enjoy passing their skills and knowledge onto our students
- You will be working for a Grade 1 outstanding College which has over 50 years of teaching and learning experience
For further information on this role, please download the Job Description.
The deadline for this vacancy is Sunday 14 October 2018.
Please note: If you require any additional support with the completion of your application please contact the HR department on 02392 328910 or email@example.com