To build a fair education for all, we need to unlock the potential in all children – not just some. Together, we’re making it happen. Every day, our work takes us closer to a better future. But we need to do more. It’s a big challenge – and we need your help to take it on.
As the Programme and Events Lead, you’ll run high-quality events in your region that support all of our programmes and our trainee teachers. Your events will be delivered on time, within budget and exceed the expectations of everyone involved. You’ll have excellent project management skills, keep people engaged and confidently hold others to account for event delivery. Communicating with internal and external stakeholders is key to this role so you’ll be a confident communicator with great attention to detail.
- Do you have experience of managing large scale events and conferences that meet delegate expectations and had lots of communications experience as part of this?
- Are you skilled in managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently?
- Do you have good Excel skills and be able to analyse data to identify trends?
- Can you lead the development and implementation of project plans involving multiple stakeholders?
- Can you work seamlessly with a variety of teams and stakeholders, adapting your communication style to maximise support and engagement?
- Can you provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team and colleagues?
Yes to the above? Then we want to hear from you. You might be our next Programme & Events Lead.
Please note, first round interviews will be held on Monday, 20th January.
Take a look at the job description and then complete an application on our careers website. Make sure you’ve got your CV and cover letter showing how you meet our essentials ready to upload.
To apply for a vacancy at Teach First you are required to complete an application on our careers website. If you are applying via an external job board you will be redirected to our careers website where you should complete your application. We will not progress any applications that have not been submitted in this way.