To build a fair education for all, we need to unlock the potential in all children – not just some. Together, we’re making it happen. Every day, our work takes us closer to a better future. But we need to do more. It’s a big challenge – and we need your help to take it on.
As the Programme Implementation Specialist, you’ll work with colleagues within our Implementation Team and in other teams across the organisation to make sure our Teacher Development Programmes can be delivered to an exceptional quality across all of our regions. You’ll play a critical role in building and implementing new programmes, ensuring the continuous improvement of existing programmes and training delivery colleagues to ensure the maximum impact on trainees and their schools.
- Do you have experience managing relationships and influencing a variety of internal and external stakeholders to support business development?
- Do you have experience in developing and implementing processes across different levels of a project lifecycle?
- Are you tech-savvy, can you interpret data and know-how to utilise it to support the delivery of your work?
- Do you have experience of creating and implementing processes, guidance, documents and policies within a Teacher Development context?
- Do you have knowledge of the sector; understanding what effective implementation looks like within the Teacher Development landscape?
Yes to the above? Then we want to hear from you. You might be our next Programme Implementation Specialist.
Please note, first-round interviews will be held on Monday 25th November.
Take a look at the job description and then complete an application on our careers website. Make sure you’ve got your CV and cover letter showing how you meet our essentials ready to upload.
To apply for a vacancy at Teach First you are required to complete an application on our careers website. If you are applying via an external job board you will be redirected to our careers website where you should complete your application. We will not progress any applications that have not been submitted in this way.