Varndean College is a popular and successful Sixth Form College based in Brighton.
We are looking for an inspirational colleague with a 3D Design background to teach 3D Design. As this is a Programme Leader role, a design specialist with previous relevant management training, skills and/or experience is welcome to apply.
You should have successful teaching experience or teaching practice in the subject in the 14-19 sector or post-16, as well as a recognised teaching qualification.
In addition, you will have:
- an ability to adopt a variety of strategies to suit students’ different learning styles;
- detailed knowledge of the curriculum and a proven ability to plan and prepare courses and lessons;
- experience of Design-based equipment/machine safety training and use of digital software applications;
- sound 3D Design workshop experience/knowledge of tools and equipment;
- knowledge of laser-cutting and Corel draw.
To find out more, please visit https://varndean.ac.uk/vacancies
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 4.00pm on Monday, 22nd April 2019
Interview date: Tuesday, 30th April 2019
Varndean College is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to satisfactory receipt of all statutory requirements in line with safer recruitment, inclusive of an enhanced DBS check.