This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to develop their sports career in an organisation that delivers the highest possible standards in the breadth and quality of its sporting provision. Indeed, nothing gives you greater pleasure than knowing you’re playing your part to help others reach their goals.
The successful candidate will contribute towards the ongoing successful development of the School’s Swimming Academy and Sporting Academy. The role is responsible for ensuring the School’s sports facilities are utilised as much as possible for both internal and external users. Leading a team of Swimming teachers in offering a range of classes from parent and baby right through to swimming clubs and adult lessons.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a swim teacher or swimming co-ordinator with children at all abilities. An ASA Swimming teacher qualification is essential.
- An understanding of sporting / facility health and safety regulations.
- Strong planning, organisation and problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
- Proven administrative and IT skills ie: Microsoft, bespoke databases
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Evidence of organisational and supervisory skills.
- Some exposure to marketing and sales would be an advantage.
This position is a permanent, full time role working all year round. There will be the requirement for flexibility in working hours to suit operational requirements.
This role attracts a competitive salary with excellent employment terms and conditions.
Further details and a full application pack including the job description can be obtained from www.shrewsbury.org.uk/page/pandacoordinator alternatively, telephone: 01743 280 834 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 27 July 2018
Applicants will undergo thorough child protection screening including checks with the Disclosure & Barring Service