To manage and support the wellbeing and attendance of pupils, to ensure that every child achieves their potential and that barriers to this are removed or minimised.
The Progress and Achievement Leader will need to be able to influence work in many areas of the Academy. The Progress and Achievement Leader will be required to liaise on an informal and a formal basis with a wide range of individuals and agencies, including: the SLT, Subject Coordinators and Class Teachers, the SENDCo, the admin team, parents, the family support officer and social workers.
• managing the welfare of pupils across the academy
• supporting all pupils to achieve their potential, make at least expected progress and succeed using targets set by the academy
• working collaboratively with staff and pupils during both lesson and non-lesson time to enable these targets to be achieved
• championing those vulnerable to underachievement, thereby closing the gap in pupils’ outcomes and reducing any in school variation where it exists
• proactively guiding those who are in need of support using available data, support structures and intervention
An application form can be found on our website at Epworth Primary Academy or online at TES.com.
Receipt of early applications from candidates with the appropriate experience, qualifications and personal qualities may result in an early interview being offered.
If you would like further information about this vacancy or wish to have an informal discussion with a member of our leadership team, please contact Rebecca Johnson on 01427 872345.
Isle Education Trust promotes equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sectors of society.
This educational establishment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts at Isle Education Trust are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.