Are you passionate about working with young people?
Would you like to move your career to the next level and join a team who are enthusiastic, committed and talented?
If so, we want to hear from you!
ASPIRE, GROW, SUCCEED
We wish to appoint a well-motivated and organised coach to join our Behaviour & Welfare Team.
We are looking for someone who will work hard in a committed team to support all of our students to succeed.
To be successful, you will:
- Have a professional drive, energy, determination and resilience
- Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students, staff and the wider community to ensure that all students achieve to their full potential
- Be a team player and be able to collaborate and work with all staff across school
- Assist the Team in offering a holistic approach to ensure that all students have the optimum support to enable them to access their learning
- Be able to use proficiently all Microsoft office applications
In return, we can offer you:
- A talented and committed staff team fully supportive of each other
- The opportunity to grow in your role and work with young people in a truly comprehensive, multi-cultural community environment
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Fantastic building resources and facilities
In this role, you will be required to work 37 hours per week, term time plus 5 days.
If you share our values and ambition, have a proven track record, and relish a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like to apply, please download the Applicant Info Pack, which contains further details about the post, including how to apply. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com for an application pack or telephone leaving your postal address.
Closing date: 18 September 2019.
Allerton Grange is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding recruitment checks.
We are an equal opportunities employer and promote diversity. We positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.