PRU Support Workers
- Full time
- Immediate start
- Pupil Referral Unit
- £65 - £75 (per day)
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a number of full time PRU Support Workers to join our successful support team and work in local settings across Wakefield. These positions are to work 1:1 with vulnerable young learners who may present some challenging behaviour. Vision cover a variety of SEMH settings across the Wakefield area for Primary and Secondary Students. These roles tend to be on a full time basis however we can cater for part time also.
These specialist settings cater for students who are no longer in mainstream education for a variety of reasons. We are looking for candidates who are looking to make a difference and have the ability to gain trust from students who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties and may present other needs such as Autism / ADHD. Team teach training is desirable however not essential.
To be considered for this post you must:
- Have a passion to help children achieve their full potential
- Be adaptable and have the ability to build relationships with young learners
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Behaviour Support worker, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Behaviour Support worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Specialist SEND team, at the Huddersfield branch on 01484 642928 or firstname.lastname@example.org