Smart Teachers are seeking a committed, professional PRU Teacher to join their welcoming KS3 and KS4 Pupil Referral Unit after October half term. The PRU Teacher will work full time although part time could be an option for the right teacher. Teachers employed here typically thrive on the school’s strong leadership team and supportive ethos. Located in an accessible area of Bracknell, Berkshire and with excellent links to London, this school presents an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a new exciting challenge.
About the Role
- PRU Teacher
- Teaching KS3 and KS4
- Full time role
- Start after October half term
- This is a contract position until the end of the academic year with the potential to go permanent
- Open to NQT’s and overseas trained teachers
- Experience with SEN children is a plus
- Daily rate between £100 - £180 – depending on experience
About the School
- Graded ‘Good’ in its most recent Ofsted inspection
- All classrooms are fully resourced and equipped with the latest resources and IT facilities
- Set around a large play area and fantastic facilities with aesthetically pleasing communal areas
- A collection of motivational teachers and support staff
- Very supportive parents and community
- Located in Bracknell, Berkshire
In order to be considered for this role, the PRU Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE/ or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZH30649.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.