A 3 day per week requirement for a teacher in a Pupil Referral Unit commencing in September 2019.
This is a vibrant learning community of teachers and support staff working with young people who have been excluded from mainstream education. Expectations and standards are high, the school is well equipped in terms of resources and learning environment.
The setting has a stable and highly effective leadership and staff team.
This role of PRU Teacher is open to qualified teachers who have worked within mainstream, SEMH, PRU / Alternative Provision. It is vital that you have the personality and aptitude to engage students, and demonstrate the ability to teach multiple subjects, adapting yourself to a varied timetable.
To be considered for the PRU Teacher position, you will:
• Have experience of working in an Educational environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Ideally want to make a difference in young learners’ lives.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Manchester SEND team.