Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Psychology Teacher to teach a KS4 and KS5 timetable from September 2017. If successful you will be joining a school rated by Ofsted as being “good”. Situated in the borough of Brent, a short walk from an over ground station is this co-ed school that caters for children aged 11 to 19. Interviews for this Psychology Teacher post are to be held ASAP.
About the Role
· Psychology Teacher
· KS4 and KS5 timetable
· Marking/planning involved
· Permanent contract ideally
· MPS up to £38,000
· NQTs welcome to apply
About the School
· Large secondary school based in Brent, North West London
· Examination results are outstanding, with previous ‘A-level pass rate of 100% and GCSE results being almost 80%
· New building that sits on nearly 30 acres of land
· Superb facilities that include everything from a media studio to a conference centre.
· Ofsted rated “good” with “Outstanding” Sixth form
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (preferable)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number RXN43181D
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.