Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Psychology Teacher to join a vibrant school in Middlesex, Hounslow. This full time position is available in September 2019. The timetable will include mostly KS4 and KS5 pupils. The school is a larger than average secondary school with state of the art facilities. The Psychology Teacher will ideally be on a permanent contract.
About the Role
• Psychology Teacher
• Mostly KS4/KS5 timetable
• September 2019
• £27,000 to £39,000
• Full time
• Permanent contract
About the School
• Ofsted rated “Good”
• State of the art facilities
• Well behaved students
• Vibrant, happy school situated in Middlesex, South West London
• Parking available on site
In order to be considered for this role, the Psychology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN15884.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.