Pupil Support Administrator
The Trent Academies Group is an emerging multi-academy trust, based in Nottingham. Our aim is to support schools and academies in providing outstanding education for their pupils. The Trust currently consists of Rushcliffe School, an outstanding school in West Bridgford and The Farnborough Academy, Clifton and the Arnold Hill Academy, Arnold.
In our Group we work together, share staff, join up expertise, build on each other’s strengths, pool resources and combine facilities, so that everybody, staff and pupils, gets the chance to shine and achieve their best.
We wish to appoint an A Pupil Support Administrator to join Rushcliffe School. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is willing to learn and help develop the administrative support in the academy.
The person appointed will provide administrative support to the Pupil Support Unit through the school’s computer systems and following school processes and protocols
Your duties and responsibilities will involve
- You will sign in students who arrive at school late and manage messages on the dedicated absence line
- Provide reporting information regarding students who are arriving late
- You will be required to liaise with parents and carers over the phone
- Provide administrative support for the pastoral team and for trips and visits
- Be a member of the school’s first aid team maintaining a current qualification.
Please refer to the job description and person specification for further details.
If you think you have the relevant experience in this area please apply on our website http://rushcliffe.notts.sch.uk/index.php/information/vacancies
Closing date for applications: Monday 3rd July (midday)
Interviews w/c 10th July 2017
The Trent Academies Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share in this commitment. This post may be subject to an enhanced DBS check.