Hours: 36 hours per week, Term-Time Only
Brantridge School is a special academy located in Staplefield, near Haywards Heath, designed to meet the educational, behavioural, care and therapeutic needs for up to 54 boys (age 5-11 years). Our children have a range of special needs including Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) and Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC).
The School is part of Orchard Hill College & Academy Trust and it has established a strong reputation with children, parents and professionals alike in educating and caring for pupils with challenging behaviour and associated learning difficulties. You will join a professional and dedicated educational team.
We are seeking a Pupil Support Assistant to work as part of our Pupil Support Team.
Job Purpose and Scope:
- To assist in providing a complementary service that enhances existing provision in order to facilitate learning, reduce barriers to learning, improve attainment, educational outcomes and promote self-confidence and the emotional well-being of pupils.
- To assist in promoting and support education staff deliver learning pathways for pupils to encourage engagement in learning.
- To assist in contributing to school wide knowledge and skills in behaviour management.
Responsible to: Head of Behaviour & Inclusion
To find out more about Brantridge School and the role please visit our website www.brantridgeschool.org/vacancies/.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing Date: Friday 19th March 2021
Interview Date: Week Commencing 26th March 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to a 6 month probationary period and an enhanced DBS check.
- Special needs with state - academy funding
- Boys school with students of age 6 - 13 years
Who We Are
RADIUS Trust (formerly Grafham Grange Special Educational Trust (GGSET)) was founded in 1994 and is a charity operating three non-maintained residential special schools in Surrey and West Sussex.
RADIUS currently employs over 170 staff compr...