De Lucy is a popular three form entry school based in Abbey Wood, South East London.
We wish to appoint a Pupil Wellbeing Coordinator to join our inclusion team, to effectively take charge of the day to day health of each child in school. To provide general welfare support for all school users and to act as a First Aider at Work for De Lucy Primary School.
We would welcome applications from prospective candidates who are:
- current First Aid qualification
- extensive experience in First Aid
- previous experience working with children and young people
- highly motivated
- able to prioritise work in a pressurised environment dealing with a variety of tasks and deadlines
- able to work with minimum supervision
- effective written and oral communication skills
- proficient in a range of IT applications
- able to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post within the framework of equal opportunities
- a team player
We can offer you:
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Excellent resources to support teaching and learning
- Enthusiastic, well behaved pupils
- An approachable and established leadership team
- High quality CPD leading to excellent professional development
To request an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact Mrs A Moran School Business Manager by email email@example.com
References will be requested for those shortlisted ONLY and prior to interview.
Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 17th January
Shortlisting and Interviews: w/c 20th January 2020
De Lucy Primary School is committed to our responsibilities for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children as outlined in the Working Together to Safeguard Children at Risk (SCIE Report 39).
We are committed to recruiting candidates who share the commitment to safeguarding, and therefore we apply robust recruitment and selection procedures to ensure that the people selected are right for the job, and that all candidates are appropriately screened prior to appointment.