An amazing new opportunity has arisen to join the Finance Department at LEH as a Purchase Ledger Officer. This role provides an indispensable service to the finance function and the School as a whole. This is a full-time, fixed term position for 6 to 7 months (maternity cover) to commence as soon as possible.
As the Purchase Ledger Officer, you will have previous experience in a similar financial role. The post involves ensuring that all invoices are paid in a timely manner, banking all cash receipts and providing a petty cash facility as required.
It is essential for the successful candidate to have the ability to work accurately, be highly organised, flexible and approachable, and have the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
Lady Eleanor Holles School is a thriving, highly academic school, situated on a 24-acre site on the outskirts of London. The school has its own attractive pay and benefits structure. Some of our most popular benefits are listed below:
• Teachers' Pension Scheme for teaching staff and membership of LEH Group Pension Scheme (with life assurance) for non-teaching staff
• Free lunches, tea and coffee
• Generous occupational sick pay scheme
• Occupational Health Service
• Learning and development opportunities
• Free car parking on site
• Library facilities open to all
• Use of 25-metre swimming pool at specified times
• Staff receive free or reduced price tickets to attend the excellent school drama and music productions
• The school offers a rent or mortgage allowance subsidy for new permanent teaching/non-teaching staff who are at the start of their careers or relocate to the area in order to take up the post
An application pack is available from the School’s website by clicking here. Applications must be made on the School’s own form and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is noon on Friday, 17th September 2021.
Applications will be dealt with on receipt and interviews may occur at any stage.
CVs will not be considered and should not be submitted.
Lady Eleanor Holles is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Lady Eleanor Holles School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years
The School’s History
Founded in 1710, The Lady Eleanor Holles School is one of the oldest and most prestigious academic girls’ schools in the country. Originally situated in Cripplegate in the City of London, the School moved in 1937 to purpose-built...