- IB school 20 minutes from Venice, Italy
- Looking for teachers who love working with digital tools in a digital environment
- New purpose built education & innovation hub
- Growing International School
- Relocation support provided
H-International School is part of an exciting venture that seeks to revolutionise the way we educate children. Technological advances continue to accelerate and change the way we learn, the skills we need and how we work. H-IS students will be ready to take advantage of the opportunities available within this ever changing global and digital world.
H-International School builds inquiry based, innovative & digital learning environments for students from nursery school through to post-university Master’s programmes.
This position is located at Roncade, Treviso in beautifully restored and renovated buildings surrounded by nature.
We’re looking for passionate, globally focused PYP classroom teachers who demonstrate the Learner Profile and are creative in using technology to support learning.
Applicants will need:
- a relevant bachelor’s degree;
- a recognised teacher qualification;
- relevant primary teaching experience;
- mother tongue English language;
- existing rights to work in Italy / EU passport;
- PYP experience will be highly regarded.
Please see the attached job description for more information about the role and the selection criteria.
Visit our website www.h-is.com to find out more about H-International School.
Please send your application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- An introduction letter explaining why you are interested in this role and a brief response to the selection criteria (qualifications, experience and skills);
- Your current resume;
- Contact details of 3 recent and relevant referees (line manager / School Principal)
Applications close on Monday 2 April 2018.