(Reporting to Upper School Principal)
We are currently searching for an PYP/MYP/DP Product Design teacher to commence in August of 2021. Our well-supplied school uses three separate Design rooms and the class is one of the most popular for our MYP students. The school was awarded, in 2019, with being the most technologically advanced school in Moscow. Our school is a newly authorized PYP, MYP and DP World School located in Moscow, Russia.
More about us:
● Strong communication skills;
● Advanced problem-solving and decision-making skills;
● Proficiency in computer literacy;
● Ability to be flexible in an ever-changing world of education;
● Desirable: Experience in the PYP/MYP/DP;
● Desirable: Experience with eAssessments
● Mandatory: Teaching experience and proper teaching credential.
● Ability to teach the Design Cycle and transferring that to students;
● Liaise with our Digital Design teacher with regards to timetables and unit planning;
● Collaborate on a regular basis with the Design Team;
● Update ManageBac on a regular basis including unit plans and student feedback;
● Keep the Product Design room tidy and clean on a daily basis;
● Promote a safe working environment for students and staff in the Design room;
● Encourage students to use the Learner Profile whilst in class;
● Develop a program that Year 11 students can use to create a portfolio for the eAssessments;
● The ability to use machinery in the workshop and teach others to use it;
● To promote the ideals and mission of the school and our three pillars, Creativity, Character and Connectivity;
● Knowledge of the MYP Programme and a belief in its functionality, as a World IB School we do not use any other curriculums;
● Team player willing to become part of a diverse group of teachers and staff members;
● Good working relationship with the Design Tech who will assist with lessons;
● Great record keeping in terms of supplies needed and feedback given to students;
● Competitive pay and compensation package;
● Annual performance related bonus;
● Free breakfasts & lunches;
● Housing provided;
● Flight allowance;
● Visa support;
● Medical & dental insurance;
● Brand-new fully furnished school and usage of school facilities by approved schedule;
● Russian Lessons are available.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree where the title includes subject taught.
- Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, PGCE or PGDE, UK Qualified Teacher Status or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom or United States.
- Criminal background check, Medical check, References
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School