Are you passionate about Early Years Education?
Would you like to share this passion with children in China?
Do you have at least a Level 3 Early Years qualification as well as a Degree in any subject?
Would you be happy committing to a 1/2 year contract?
Unique opportunities are now available for:
Fully Qualified Early Years Practitioners and Early Years Teachers to work within the expanding portfolio of Busy Bees International Pre-schools in China.
We have positions available in various cities including Beijing and Shanghai.
What we are looking for:
- Inspirational and experienced staff to work alongside children aged 0-6 years.
- Fully qualified Early Years Practitioners with an additional degree or TEFL.
What you will get in return:
- An attractive package that includes a salary of at least £2000pm DOE accommodation and flights.
- A chance to work in purposely designed, sector leading, innovative work environments
- Be a valuable part of an international teaching team.
- Gain amazing cultural, professional and personal experiences.
- Opportunities for career development and other international opportunities as the Busy Bees international nursery portfolio continues to grow.
- Share and inform outstanding practice with children, families and colleagues around the globe.
These roles are to ideally start in July 2018 on a one or two year contract
To find out more about these once in a lifetime opportunities contact Jenna Birkinshaw – Recruitment Manager today on 01543 711155 or email your CV to email@example.com
More information can be provided upon request.