International English School Enskede in Stockholm, Sweden, is now seeking a qualified Music teacher for our Junior school (ages 10-12) to join our fantastic working environment full time starting in August 2018 until June 2019 (maternity cover position). This is your opportunity to work at our founding school in an international environment with a productive and encouraging team.
We are looking for:
- Qualified teacher with a current teaching license/registration plus a Bachelor’s degree and teaching qualification.
- Enthusiastic, committed, team-player, willing to go the extra mile for students and colleagues.
Main duties include:
- Monitor progress and effectiveness of class work and evaluate and modify as necessary.
- Provide a stimulating classroom environment for effective teaching and learning.
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Report to parents on the development, progress and attainment of students.
- Maintain good order and discipline among students, in accordance with the school’s behavior policies.
- Mentorship of your class is included in this position as well.
- Strong school ethos and work in an international environment
- Limited teaching time (18 h) of regulated teaching time
- Development workshops provided by senior teachers
- Swedish lessons for all international staff
- Team-building activities and competitions
- Free pedagogical lunches, fresh fruit, full access to our staff gym
- Wellness and health sponsorship.
Interviews will be held via Skype on an on-going basis. We recommend that you send in your application as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!