Qualified Nursery assistant
£9.21 per hour
To start ASAP Full time
We are looking for a Qualified nursery assistant who has a passion for early year’s education. The nursery is looking for an individual who is reliable, fun and committed. This early year’s setting is a small nursery but has a very friendly family feel. You will be working with children aged 3 months to 5 years old.
The role is full time over 40 hours per week, to start the job will be on a temporary basis with the possibility to go to a permanent position with the nursery. We will require you to have excellent time keeping skills as well as a genuine passion for working with children. Your role will include Creative play which could include cooking, messy play, arts and crafts, Singing and dancing. The children are encouraged to be independent.
The Nursery is situated in the Henleaze area of Bristol and has excellent commute links as well as parking around the setting. This nursery is open from 8.00 am – 18.00 pm
To be considered for the Nursery assistant position, you will:
• Hold a current DBS on the update service
• Have Cache level 3 qualification minimum
• Experience working in a childcare setting within the last 2 year’s
• Be a team player with a passion for the early year’s education sector.
• Have excellent references as well as time keeping and attendance records
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an Early year’s professional who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol primary team on 01172482600.