Qualified Nursery Assistant
£9.21 – £10.00 per hour
To start ASAP Every Wednesday
We are looking for a qualified & passionate Nursery assistant to cover every Wednesday in our client’s nursery on a long-term basis.
You will be required to assist in the everyday running of the nursery whilst delivering engaging interaction with the children. The position is for every Wednesday on a long-term basis but could possibly lead to extra days and hours if required.
The Nursery is set in the South Bristol area in a leafy suburb with amazing views and surroundings, parking is available on site at no extra cost. The team at the nursery are friendly and supportive. They have wonderful relationships with both the children and parents as there is a great family feel to the setting.
To be considered for the Nursery assistant position, you will:
• Hold a current DBS on the update service
• Have Cache level 3 or above qualification or equivalent
• Experience working in a childcare setting within the last 2 year’s
• Be a team player with a passion for the early year’s education sector.
• Have a genuine passion for Education within Early Year’s
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Early Year’s professional who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol primary team on 01172482600.