Vision for Education is recruiting for a Qualified Nursery Nurse to work in our busy client’s nursery in the Emerson’s Green area. The Nursery is open from 7.30 am – 18.00pm 5 days per week.
This position is full time and you will be required to work with children between the age of 3 months to 5 years. It may be a possibility to work full time hours over 4 days. For the successful Nursery Nurse, a permanent contract will be offered. Progression, development and CPD is encouraged so this is the perfect opportunity to take that next step into your Early Years Career.
This nursery has an exceptional team of Early years professionals who are all passionate about delivering quality care in a fun environment. This nursery has fantastic outdoor space which is very popular with the children, and the staff encourage its use in all weathers. Nutrition is important to this setting as they hold an award for providing freshly prepared food on site, they have weekly menus that also change seasonally.
There are excellent commute links and parking at this nursery.
To be considered for the Nursery Assistant position, you will:
• Have a minimum of Cache Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
• Experience working as a Nursery Assistant or in a similar role within the last 2 years.
• Be a team player with a genuine passion for working with young children.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Nursery Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.