Vision for Education is recruiting for a Nursery Assistant / Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner / Qualified Nursery Assistant / Early Years Practitioner / Early Years Assistant to join our successful teaching team and work in a Nursery School in Central Bristol.
This is a part-time position commencing ASAP. The working hours are from 08:30 – 15:30 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.
The chosen individual will be required to work with children between the ages of 2-4 in one of the classes within this Nursery School, and the successful candidate will be working from 08:30 – 15:30 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.
This Nursery School is in the Central Bristol area and is a well-resourced and spacious Nursery School with large outdoor and indoor space for children to explore, learn and play. The staff see all children as individuals, they provide stimulating learning experiences for the children, and the staff welcome all children and families, regardless of their needs or their backgrounds. There is plenty of on-street parking within the surrounding area.
To be considered for the Nursery Assistant / Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner / Qualified Nursery Assistant / Early Years Practitioner / Early Years Teacher / Pre-school Assistant / Pre-school teacher position, the minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• Have a minimum of Cache Level 2 qualification or equivalent.
• Experience working as a Nursery Assistant or in a similar role within the last 2 years.
• Be a team player with a genuine passion for working with young children.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Nursery Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.