Qualified Teacher required for SEND client school - EYFS
- Vision for Education currently have a 0.6 requirement for an experienced SEND / EYFS teacher to work on a long term basis within an SEND client school in Huddersfield. You will have experience working with children with complex needs, and what can be challenging behaviours. EYFS experience, the ability to meet sensory needs and provide experiential learning experiences and continuous provision are essential for this role with Vision.
- Vision for Education is one of the UKs leading supply and recruitment agencies securing daily and long term placements for Teaching and Support staff. We always work around you and your availability! Pay through PAYE.
- The role is one fixed term, but has the view to go on longer, immediate or December start to continue after Christmas. Successful candidate must have experience with some sort of SEN and it is a requirement to hold QTS.
- This is a supportive school with an experienced team of TAs and excellent leadership. There will PPA time provided, commensurate with the teaching time.
- We are looking for a staff member happy to take on full responsibility for the class on these days and all of the associated planning and assessment, with pay to reflect this.
- Skills in AAC are highly desirable. This staff member will need to hold a recent Team Teach qualification / be available to train in this. Vision offer FREE training and CPD for Team Teach regularly for successful candidates.
Clearance procedures with Vision are subject to recent reference and enhanced DBS checks on the Update Service.
Please contact our friendly and supportive SEND team in Huddersfield today for more information on this vacancy and to apply 01484 642928