Career opportunity to work in China with Glory Kindergartens a Chinese Partner of the Pre-school Learning Alliance
About us and Glory Kindergartens
The Pre-school Learning Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider of childcare services. We have been working in close partnership with Beijing Future Glory Pre-School Educational Science and Technology Ltd a company who provides high quality pre-school education services to Chinese children and families and is also a member of the Pre-school Learning Alliance. We are now recruiting for qualified teachers on behalf of Glory Kindergartens to work in their nurseries.
Glory Kindergartens have an exciting opportunity for Qualified Teachers to work in their three directly managed kindergartens for children aged 2 to 6 all based in Beijing in the Chaoyang, Daxing and Xicheng districts.
If you join Glory Kindergartens you will receive:
- Cost of the initial flight to China
- A monthly accommodation allowance
- Free meals during the working day
- On completion of the first year contract a flight allowance and a good performance bonus.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
1 year contract – renewable (starting September 2018)
The successful candidates will be leading high-quality teaching practice in these early years settings. You’ll make a lasting, positive difference to the children's wellbeing, learning and development.
To qualify you’ll need the following:
- A completed bachelor degree or above
- A PGCE/BEd/EYT qualification or equivalent
- English language fluency in speaking, reading, and writing
- Able to communicate with young learners where English is not their first language
- A flexible “can do” attitude and flexible approach to working
- An excellent understanding of early childhood development.
Experience of working in early years is highly desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please call Jackie Dale, HR Manager on 020 7697 2525 for an initial discussion and further information.
Beijing Future Glory Pre-School Educational Science and Technology Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.