2 X Teaching Assistants
33.5 hrs/week, term time only plus inset
8.30am - 4.30pm Monday and 8.30am - 3.30pm Tuesday - Friday + inset days
We are looking to appoint two Teaching Assistants to support children with social, emotional and mental health needs. You will be working in a small class under the supervision of a teacher. The ideal candidates will be team players who are able to support firm and consistent boundaries, remaining calm when faced with diverse situations.
The Ridge Academy is a primary school for children with severe behavioural, emotional and social difficulties.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
We warmly welcome visits, please contact Jo Scriven, HR Officer at The Ridge Academy or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is fixed term from September 1 2019 until 31 July 2020.
Closing date: Friday 21 June 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today, by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.