Title: Quality Administrator/Assistant
Salary: Up to £18,566.79 per annum depending on experience
Closing Date: Tuesday 27th August 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 5th September 2019
Nelson and Colne College, an Outstanding College in Pendle with unparalleled benefits, are looking for a Quality Assistant to join their close-knit and dedicated team on a full time permanent basis, working 37 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be the central point of contact for all areas across the College in matters relating to Quality; and will provide effective administration support, reviewing monitoring and maintaining Quality documents. Building relationships with key contacts across the wider organisation, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively, as well as having an eye for detail.
This role will be based primarily at Accrington and Rossendale College in the long term, but will initially be based from our Nelson and Colne College and Lancashire Adult Learning sites in Nelson and Brierfield respectively. Regardless of the location of the successful candidate’s base, travel to other sites across the group may be required on occasion.
Main duties include:
• Providing an efficient and effective admin support to the Quality Team
• Being responsible for scheduling key Quality activities including Curriculum Performance Reviews, lesson observations and learning walks
• Collating and distributing data packs and reports
• Collating and storing evidence to underpin the self-assessment process
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English at Grade C or above
• A level 3 qualification in Administration, or another relevant subject
• Experience of working in a busy and varied administrative role
• The ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workload
• Experience of working in an environment where attention to detail and first time accuracy is paramount
• Excellent IT skills, with the ability to use MS Office applications to a high standard
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines/targets
How to apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete the online application process.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.