37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Do you have experience working in a Quality Assurance role and want to bring all your skills and expertise into your next role to make it your own? Then this could be the opportunity for you.
The College Partnership team subcontract with a number of training providers, located across England and Wales. We manage the quality of teaching and learning, performance and contractual compliance of our Partner’s Apprenticeship provision.
- Managing the quality of the Partnership provision.
- Visiting our Partners to carry our teaching and learning observations.
- Portfolio sampling.
- Monitoring data reports to ensure the Chichester College Group continue to meet quality standards and outstanding overall and timely achievement rates.
- Supporting Partners by monitoring KPIs.
- Assessor and IQA qualifications.
- Experience of working on Apprenticeship programmes, both in the workplace and in college.
- Ability to demonstrate organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or similar equivalent is preferable.
- Competitive salary
- College pension scheme
- Generous College holiday allowance
- CPD opportunities and potential to upgrade qualifications while working.
The role is largely office based but does involve some travel to conduct quality assurance visits, as well as teaching and learning assessments.
Informal discussion – For an informal discussion about the role please contact: Jean Howes, Partnership Manager on 01243 786321 ext. 2044 or email email@example.com.
Closing date: 29 March 2018
Interview date: 11 April 2018
To apply, visit www.chichester.ac.uk/jobs or call Human Resources on 01243 537687 quoting reference HR4893.
All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer.