Job Description - Quality Assurance Officer
Assures consistent quality of school operations and adherence to set standards. Compliance of standards and rules set by the Ministry, management and relevant industry standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Monitoring all operations of the school and ensuring quality adherence for the same.
· Devise policies and procedures for Quality Assurance and guide the staff accordingly.
· Develop a framework, guidelines and plan for the development of the school.
· Constant quality checks, quality control and management initiatives by ascertaining performance indicators.
· Ensuring that all legal and education ministry standards are met.
· Facilitate continual improvement of the institute’s quality of operations, functions and policies.
· Review and validate the quality processes by establishing a system that complies with the standards of the educational industry.
· Develop and achieve strategic plans pertaining to the Quality Improvement of the Institute.
· Establish quality standards and set guidelines to meet them. Also, ensure that timely audits, surveillance and documentation is in place from time to time.
Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelors/Master’s degree
· Relevant Experience as a Quality Assurance Officer/Supervisor in an Educational Institute
· Extensive knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
· Certificate of QC/QA/QM is preferred