Queen’s College in Genova, Palma de Mallorca is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Primary class teacher.
The successful applicant will be an inspirational and committed practitioner. They should have a passion for learning and raising achievement in all pupils. Experience of current ICT skills would be an advantage but not essential.
Applicants should be:
• Creative, passionate and committed KS1/2 teachers with QTS.
• Have an excellent knowledge of the New National Curriculum
• Have high expectations of all children.
• Be reflective, innovative and prepared to work alongside an established, successful team of primary teachers.
• Committed to raising standards and developing excellence in all areas of the Primary curriculum.
• Encourage, inspire and challenge all learners.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children.
The post is subject to enhanced disclosure procedures.
Candidates should send their CV (including photograph) and letter of application to the Head of Primary: email@example.com indicating Primary CV as the subject of the e-mail.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years