Inspire their Remarkable with us
£9.00 per hour
Casual basis - as and when required
Maltings Academy and New Rickstones Academy in Witham, Essex are graded ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ by Ofsted respectively. Both have a state of the art new building offering fantastic facilities for both students and staff. Staff receive discounted membership at Witham Leisure Centre.
We are recruiting a number of Reader-Scribes to join our Inclusion team across both academies. Full training will be provided.
During examinations you will read and/or scribe during for pupils with access arrangements in accordance with the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) Regulations.
These positions are on a casual, as and when required basis, throughout the academic year. Shifts will vary (from minimum 2 hours to all day) but you must be able to start work at 8am. All new starters are required to attend two statutory induction sessions which take place on Monday afternoons 315-430pm.
Closing date: Sunday 22 September
For further information on this position please contact Lisa Shannon, SENDCO, for an informal discussion about the post - email@example.com.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the ‘apply now button.’
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.