Would you like to work in a caring, happy and successful school where children come first? If so, we are looking to appoint an additional colleague. We are a four-form school, currently in the process of a rebuild with open spaces near the centre of Harrow. This is a great opportunity to work in a well-resourced school with dedicated professionals who enjoy providing high quality provision for all our children.
Elmgrove is a school where laughter is encouraged and all staff are valued members of the team with the simple mission of providing a rich, nurturing and high quality learning environment for all.
We have a vacancy for a Reception and Administration Assistant who will have:
- excellent organisation skills;
- proven experience of working in a busy environment (preferably in an education setting);
- SIMs database knowledge is desirable.
You will also be expected to:
• Work under pressure with humour and calmness
• Deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Work in partnership with children, parents and staff
• Use own initiative and work flexibly as part of a team
Elmgrove Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd September 2021 12pm
Interviews: Friday 24th September 2021
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
Elmgrove Primary School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance check.
Elmgrove Primary School & Nursery
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years