Blue Coat is a successful and oversubscribed school in the heart of the city of Coventry.
The school was graded ‘Outstanding’ in its SIAMS inspection and ‘Good’ by Ofsted in June 2016 and continues to perform exceptionally well academically.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and confident person to join the school’s team of support staff. You will effectively manage reception; welcome visitors, handle the school switchboard, deal with pupil enquiries and provide an excellent front of house service to staff, pupils and visitors. The role will also involve assisting with clerical support for school trips, school events and other administration duties as required.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has exceptional communication skills, tact and patience
• Has confidence in meeting people and dealing with students and visitors
• Is able to remain calm, efficient and positive under pressure
• Has excellent administration skills, time management and can prioritise workloads
• Is flexible and can adapt to changing situations in this very demanding role
• Has a good level of knowledge and understanding of ICT and software packages
• Has experience of using SIMS. (Desirable but full training will be given)
• Has a First Aid Certificate or is willing to be trained.
The post offers excellent conditions of service and the opportunity to join a committed, forward thinking team of support staff. Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Application form and details are available on our website www.bluecoatschool.com or email email@example.com for further details.
Closing Date: 9am Tuesday 18 June 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 25 June 2019
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job-share may be considered on a mornings/afternoons worked basis only
Please specify in your application if you would like to be considered on a full time or job-share basis.
Blue Coat Church of England School and Music College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.