The Governors of St George's are seeking to appoint 2 enthusiastic, highly-motivated teachers to join our over-subscribed 2 form entry school from September 2018. The school was graded as 'good' with 'outstanding' behaviour in our last Ofsted.
St George's enjoys an excellent reputation and parents are very positive about the education of their children and highly supportive of the school.
We have 2 vacancies and will be interviewing for a Reception Class teacher and a Key Stage 2 teacher.
- Be able to demonstrate a love of learning and dedication to their own professional development
- Be practising Catholics or be able to support and contribute to the strong Catholic ethos of the school
- Have high expectations of pupils and be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have good organisational skills and be able to communicate effectively with children, parents and staff
- Show enthusiasm for collaborative team-work and sharing best practice with others
- Have knowledge of teaching and learning EYFS for the Reception Class post
We can offer you:
- Confident, courteous and highly-motivated pupils with outstanding behaviour
- Professional, dedicated staff and good support
- Aspirational leadership, enabling professional development
- Dedicated and highly supportive parents and Governing Body
- A varied, rich curriculum with emphasis on creativity
- Excellent outdoor space and facilities
St George's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. References and Enhanced DBS Disclosures will be completed for the successful candidates
A CES application pack can be downloaded from our school website www.stgeorgesprimary.org and the successful candidate will be required to sign the Catholic Education Service contract.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 020 8422 1272 to arrange a visit